ACS (IT PY) Professional Year Program in Australia is developed by ACS for International IT Graduates in Australia so that they can acquire some practical skills with proper training in their respective career fields. The entire training program is conducted under the supervision of experts and experienced trainers. For IT professionals, this program provides an ingenious pathway to employment opportunities as candidates will get a chance to work with reputed organization during their industrial placement (Internship).
This entire professional year program runs for 44 weeks, including 12 weeks of internship period. In first 32 weeks, all the skills and techniques which are required to perform various tasks in IT jobs are imparted by the experts in classroom-based training sessions. Afterwards, candidates are sent for industrial exposure for 12 weeks where they get a chance to imply all their learned skills, knowledge and techniques to experience how things work on professional and practical grounds.
In addition to, successful completion of Professional Year Program benefits the candidates with 5 extra points that can be used for PR point test.
- Candidate must have completed 2 years of study in Australia.
- Candidate should score overall 6 band in IELTS/PTE.
- Candidate should hold or applied for 485 visa with 12 months validity
WHY THINK HIGHER CONSULTANTS?
- Represents the leading Professional Year providers all over Australia with exceptional student support services.
- Assisted hundreds of students so far and secured admissions at some of the best Professional Year institutes across Australia.
- Provides all the updated information about the PY providers’ promotions, offers and scholarship options.
- One stop shop to know all the updates related to Professional year Program, very first available Intake and information about the Provider who may cater your requirement for ACS Professional year Program.
- Aussizz Group provides 30% discount on our Migration services for all our Registered PY clients*
- Provides FREE consultation vouchers for all our Registered Professional Year clients*.
* Conditions Apply
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PY PROGRAM?
- A Professional Year program aids the student to develop and fine-tune his/her skills in communication and practical exercises and makes sure that the student is ready for the Australian workplace and culture.
- Helps an individual to gain 5 additional points to their candidature and towards General Skilled Migration for an Australian Permanent Residency.
- Adds a gem of a value to your Curriculum Vitae.
- The 12-week internship period develops practical skills.
- Enhances the career prospects of International students and widens up their opportunity in the stream of Information Technology (IT).
- The internship provides the student a chance to build a healthy network with industry professionals.
- The conclusion of the Professional Year program makes the student grab a certificate for the same, in whatever relevant field it is done.